[Coco] Need help identifying author of an OS-9 program

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Apr 3 13:37:59 EDT 2018

It looks like Torsten is correct. Artifact colors are emulated on PMODE screens by MESS and VCC but
not on the HSCREENs.
With both MESS and VCC, the .vef pictures are many levels of gray when set for CMP and red and green
colors when set to RGB. With a real Coco3 and a composite monitor, these .vef pictures really look
excellent.

Robert