[Coco] Term display settings - NITROS9 L2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 19:29:39 EDT 2018

An even easier util for this is "wmode" which on my "Favorite Utilities" disk on my site (same as dmode but for windows). I hope to get this in the repo soon, just haven't had the time.
One thing to remember, any changes made to the descriptor will not effect the current screen or any "running" screen, though it does set the descriptor. It WILL set a non-running window and you'll see the results when you activate it.
To get "term" to change, you must change the descriptor and then run "cobbler", or save the descriptor and run "ezgen" or "kwikgen" to remove the old descriptor and install the new one into the boot.
Then your new term will display on bootup :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com