[Coco] CoCo 3 Technical Manual

Deny Wilson deny.wilson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:47:30 EDT 2018

In the March 1989 edition of Rainbow Magazine, Rick Adams has an article
called GIME Power (pg 14). In the article, he mentions Tandy's *CoCo 3
Technical Manual*. I've looked on the Color Computer Archive, in the
Hardware manual section, and the closest I can see to such a book is the
Color Computer 3 Service Manual. Is this the book Rick was referring to, or
is this a different book entirely? If it's a different book, does anyone
have the book and would they be willing to scan it in and upload it to the
archive?

Thanks,
Den