[Coco] Term display settings - NITROS9 L2

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:12:01 EDT 2018

Nitros9 level 2, as well as the original OS 9 level 2, has a term
descriptor for 80 column by 24 line. To change the colors from the default
green background and black text, all you need to do is add the appropriate
display commands to your startup file. I am not in front of my computer
right now, so I can't really give you the exact display codes for setting
the colors. As far as the term window goes, if you don't want to have to
rebuild your boot file to include the appropriate term descriptor, you can
use D mode to change the descriptor and rebuild your boot file that way, or
you can just include the D mode command in your startup file that will
change it to 80 columns and 24 lines at startup. This is all off the top of
my head, and I hope I'm remembering things correctly.

Wayne