[Coco] NitrOS9 build instructions....

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:08:18 EDT 2017

Phill,

Yeah I didn't say anything about fuse since Windows & Mac users don't get
to use that feature. :D
Though it is a very handy tool to mount a OS-9 disk image and make it work
as part of your directory structure and then when you are done making
changes can un-mount the disk image. :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |