[Coco] Gear for sale

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Sep 27 00:19:07 EDT 2017

> Rietveld Rietveld
> Tue Sep 26 19:27:37 EDT 2017
>
> Hi Barry. Any luck with the xpad?
> Will u be at the Assembly?
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.
I managed to test it using an Extended Color BASIC program that I typed in and saved to virtual cassette (a sound file on my Android phone). It works, however both one of my daughters and my wife think I should keep it so I may keep it for a while at least. If I can’t find any way to get at least one commercial graphics program I have working with it I will probably let it go though.So far the only way to use it has been through an Extended Color BASIC program written specifically for it. I still want the model 200 though and you had mentioned you would sell it for $50? I can not be at the Tandy Assembly, I wish I could, but I can’t afford the travel expense right now.