[Coco] [CoCo] SourceForge Down 2017-09-26

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 23:51:21 EDT 2017

Andrew, Source Forge was OK for a long time, then was bought by someone and changed drastically. At the time, GitHub had no Mercurial support and the NitrOS9 makefiles rely heavily on Mercurial. GitHub is now allowing Mercurial (I think) and it could probably be moved. It would be a massive change, but I personally think it would be for the better. Source Forge seems to be headed for "commercial" use only, eventually and something will have to be done.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com