[Coco] NitrOS9 build instructions....

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Tue Sep 26 13:03:14 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of the current build instructions
for NitrOS9, all the links I can find via google seem to be coming up
dead.....

I did find the source download for 3.3.0 on sourceforge tho.

I'm mostly on windows 7 x64 these days but have access to SuSE linux
boxes too. Looks from the makefiles like NitrOS now uses lwasm, I have
that for both Linux and Windows so should be good to go in that respect.

Cheers.

Phill.