[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo with serial #175 just listed on ebay

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:20:14 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:11 PM, jdiffendaffer wrote:

> Time to part with a little personal treasure of mine.
> I don't know if it will bring that much money but... that's what I'd like
> to get out of it to part with it.
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/192316507492 http://www.ebay.com/itm/192316507492

The catalog number looks to be 26-3004 (16K Color Basic, non-Extended).
That would indicate it is NOT an early (1980) machine since the 26-3004
wasn't introduced until catalog RSC-8 (1982-83).  Probably one of the very
first 'F' board models to be produced, as it still has a top shell with the
RAM badge.  Maybe Radio Shack restarted the serial number sequence for the
'F' board.

- Darren