[Coco] CoCoTALK! is live tomorrow, September 23rd @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:41:29 EDT 2017

If you missed it live, the video replay can be found here:
https://youtu.be/rnvWVGpflRs

We got into some great tech discussions regarding using the CoCoSDC with
DriveWire and OS-9 and we were reminded just how much ease of use OS-9
affords us :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com