[Coco] Toolshed 2.2 released

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 18:34:15 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Richard Cavell wrote:
>    Hi, Tormod.
>
>    I'm relatively new here but I want to remark on how awesome the
>    Toolshed is.  Thanks to everyone involved in its development!  I use it
>    for my 6809-strlen project and it works perfectly (and means that I
>    don't have to do tedious manual work).

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! It is interesting to hear where it
is being used, also beyond the NitrOS-9 circles where we know it is
being used a lot. I think the ToolShed is a bit underrated, IMO it
should be the reference for all DECB disk image manipulation.

The ToolShed 2.2 release coincides with the 10 years anniversary of
the ToolShed 1.0 release. There is something to an open-source project
that keeps on going, even if individual developers come and go.

Regards,
Tormod