[Coco] CoCoTALK! is live tomorrow, September 23rd @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:52:18 EDT 2017

Episode 27 of CoCoTALK! will air live tomorrow on YouTube, the main link to
all things CoCoTALK! is http://cocotalk.live

The new link for live streaming on the new Color Computer dedicated YouTube
channel is http://live.cocotalk.live

CoCoTALK! is now legitimized as I have added a company profile for it on
Linked In, if you are a member or viewer of the show, we'd love to have
your follow the Linked In page and leave us some feed back, share with your
circles, etc.

As a reminder, CoCoTALK! is live every Saturday at 2:00 PM EDT, this time
seemed to work the best for the majority of our panel, we have an
international cast, from the US, UK, Denmark, France, and Nick Marentes
joins us from Australia where it's literally 4 AM for him, but he's there
almost every week.

While not everybody has the ability to join/watch live, you can still
replay the audio and video versions from our web site.

You can always contribute, even if not directly in person, by sending us
suggestions, feed back, recommendations on subjects to cover, you name it.

You can send pre-recorded audio/or video segments that you create yourself
if you like, or, I'd be more than happy to schedule time with anyone to
pre-record a segment at a time that works best for them, that we can air
later.

Nick Marentes was recently at the Oz K-Fest in Australia, I recorded a live
walk through with him at 8PM my time, which was like 11 AM for them, and we
aired it live on the show.

There are lots of ways to be a part of the show, the best way is to join us
live and be part of the conversation but there are many others.

This is our show, about our computer, there are no rules when it comes to
loving the CoCo and sharing that love.

Looking forward to input, suggestions, content, segments, feedback and
more, and hope to see some of you tomorrow during the live stream.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com