[Coco] UK PAL CoCo1 Repair

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 15:24:55 EDT 2017

 Huh? I clicked on reply and my reply went directly to R Jones. Sorry about that R!
Here is the reply:
If I understood so far you've checked:
1. All the support logic chips2. The uP3. The uP peripheral chiips4. All voltages5. The RAM chips
Is there a chance that any of the passive components may be damaged? Or perhaps a trace on the motherboard may be open or closed where it shouldn't be?.
Did the CoCo have this same problem before you started working on it? Do you know if anyone else worked on it before you?
>From what you have documenting, it seems you have replaced everything replaceable, short of the mother board.
Salvador