[Coco] CoCo 3, SDC & CCEdit?

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:16:16 EDT 2017

I mentioned before that I’m the proud new owner of a CoCo 3, and SDC.

I’ve spent the afternoon loading and trying out a variety of my programs that I have on my CoCo3FPGA system.

Things have been going very well, but when I tried Brett’s CCEdit, all I get id a colorful screen full of different characters, many of them blinking.  This CCEdit program is important for me because it is the only stand-alone editor I have that runs under DECB.  This CCEdit runs fine for me on my CoCo3FPGA system.

What am I missing here?  Can anyone offer me a hint on how to get CCEdit going on my CoCo 3 and SDC?

Thanks very much, in advance, for any advice you may offer.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110