[Coco] my x-pad writing software

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 21:50:18 EDT 2017

Does anyone know if the X-Pad works on the Coco 3? If it doesn't why?
Can it work under NitrOS9?
Is there a service manual out there? I saw one once but I have no idea
where.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian/Treasurer

  The 27th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!    April 21 & 22, 2018

  Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard  1-630-629-1500
  Fest information at http://glensideccc.com