[Coco] Hurricane Irma

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 20:50:23 EDT 2017

I agree - here's to their safety of family, friends and home!

On a slightly related note:

Does anyone know if that Hurricane Tracker program that appeared in the
Rainbow (I can't recall the issue, maybe sometime in 1987 or 88?) has
been uploaded anywhere, and furthermore, does it still work with today's
storms?

Again, be safe everyone.

--
Andrew L. Ayers