[Coco] Extended Color Basic

Garrett Reynolds greynolds86 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:55:50 EDT 2017

Great, I'll give it a try.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Sep 8, 2017 9:54 AM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
If Color Basic and Extended Basic are in two chips, there should be two
chips labeled with a Tandy copyright.  They would be 24-pin chips.  I
believe if there was a single chip containing both, it would be a 28-pin
chip, though I'm not 100% sure. If there are two chips, there's possibly
labels stenciled onto the motherboard telling you which is which.
Otherwise, I'd just plug one in at random (making sure you have the notch
pointing in the correct direction) and see if it works, and if not, try the
other one.  Won't harm the machine.  Actually, the one with the later
copyright date is probably Extended Basic.

Art