[Coco] Speech-Sound Cartridge - How to get it working in MAME!!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 19:20:06 EDT 2017

I am doing something similar with a launch script:

messui64.exe coco2 -nofilter -ext multi -ext:multi:slot3 ssc -skip_gameinfo
-window -ui_active -flop1 steve.dsk

Replace messui64 with mame64 if that's what you use, this adds multipack,
puts the SSC in slot 3, and also mounts a floppy for me automatically.
Using MESSUI also simplifies this process quite a bit, but that only works
on Windows.

It's a great accomplishment to have this piece of hardware emulated!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com