[Coco] CoCoTALK! Episode 24 live Saturday 09-02-2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:44:51 EDT 2017

If you missed the live stream, the YouTube replay is available now 24/7
https://youtu.be/ntWHjMfzRuc

Audio Podcast version will be available on or before Friday coming up, but
fear not, there are 23 other episodes you can already listen to.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com