[Coco] DSKINI glitch while using physical drive 1 and SDC DOS 1.5

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 13:04:58 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Rietveld Rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just noticed that if I am running SDC dos 1.5 and perform a DSKINI 1 on
> physical drive 1 (after "DRIVE 1,OFF") the physical drive will format but
> will 'hang" and keep the motor on.  A press of the 'reset' button will shut
> this off, and a DIR 1 will confirm that the disk in physical drive 1 is
> formatted.   A backup 0 to 1 (0 =sdc and 1=physical) works as expected and
> shuts the drive off after the "backup" is complete

​Does the drive shut off after doing DIR 1?​

> The 'DSKINI' command does work and results in a formatted 35 track
> physical disk but leaves the drive 'ON' after this action is completed.

​That is good to know.

Have you tried sending a email to Darren about this?

​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |