[Coco] CoCo 'Extended ADOS 3'--How do I get this working?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 07:45:18 EDT 2017

Hi Art,
Hmm, I may have been thinking of an earlier ADOS then.  It has been so long ago since I used ADOS.  Maybe it was the Coco 1 or 2 version I'm remembering.  Thank you for correcting me Art.  It sounds like Extended ADOS 3 is what I need to use to access my floppies then, but I still need a way to archive them to images though.  I'm still trying to figure that out, but no solutions have presented themselves yet.  I could use some help figuring this out.
Has anyone else been able to archive old 80 track DSDD floppies to images that used ADOS in a similar manner?  If so, I would be interested in knowing how you managed to do it.  Thank you in advance for any help you care to give.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc