[Coco] Dale Lear

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Sep 1 22:19:27 EDT 2017

On Friday 01 September 2017 21:35:19 Steve Strowbridge wrote:

> According to his Facebook page, Dale did, in fact, pass away today,
> September 1st, 2017, there are dozens of posting from friends and
> family expressing their condolences.
>
> Even though I only really spoke to him once via Skype, when he did an
> interview with us last year, I felt a great sense of his presence and
> spirit, he was obviously very talented, both as a programmer and
> musician. He was very humble, and caring and generous as he shared his
> stories with us and was so kind and gracious, and I feel his loss with
> a very heavy heart.
>
> Rest in Peace Dale, and my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you
> and your loved ones.

When services are scheduled, plz advise the list what Funeral Home, and
its web site addy, is doing the services so that those of us who knew
him only by his work might have a site where we can leave our
condolences. I personally am reminded of George Jones and "who is going
to fill their shoes?"  There are of course many feet, most too small.

> Steve Strowbridge, aka
> The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
> ogStevieStrow at gmail.com
>
> Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com
> Merchandise:  http://8bit256.com
> All things CoCo:  http://imacoconut.com
> CoCoTALK!  http://cocotalk.live
>
> On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net>
wrote:
> > On Friday 01 September 2017 15:59:22 Rietveld Rietveld wrote:
> > > I just heard of Dale Lear's passing.   My condolences to all who
> > > are affected by this loss
> > >

> > > Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.
> >
> > I went looking for his obit, came up against a your data before we
> > search our data wall at every site google served up..
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> >
> > --