[Coco] mcx-32

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:13:58 EDT 2017

The MCX-32 by itself does not provide access to an SD card, it's just a
floppy drive and Atari type joysticks interface.

The possibility is open to use the interface with a floppy drive emulator,
I assume that would work and in such you'd be able to access an SD card
mounted on the drive emulator as if it were a regular floppy.

-- RP