[Coco] CoCo 'Extended ADOS 3'--How do I get this working?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Sep 1 14:25:20 EDT 2017

Hard to tell...possibly a corrupted file or an emulator bug.  Has anyone
else here succeeded in getting Ext. ADOS-3 working in one of the emulators?
 (I seem to recall that someone did a long time ago, don't remember which
emulator.  Jeff Vavasour's, maybe.  I think Jeff mentioned he had to do a
few tweaks to get emulated Ext. ADOS-3 working.)  Make sure the file starts
with ASCII "DK" (44, 4B, I think).

An ideal next step would be to burn it into an EPROM and see if it works on
a real CoCo 3.

Art