[Coco] 68/63-09 Piggy Back

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:43:44 EDT 2017

In my case, it would be for adding the front-panel interface circuitry.

I'm not a fan of the 6309, but if I were setting it up to run hardware
single-step and to display the buses in LEDs, etc., I could see laying out
a parallel socket, for working with other people's code.

(And for demonstrating the limits of compatibility, to a certain extent.)