[Coco] CGP-115 Plotter

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Fri Oct 27 13:47:34 EDT 2017

Fantastic!

I googled the commodore model and found several hits that look promising. There's even a page regarding the split gear issue.

My plotter is in its box, no doubt with a bad gear and dried up pens. I think I saw a baggie with a few replacement gears that might be okay. If I can hook it up to something, I might be able to get it working again.

Sent from my iPhone