[Coco] DISTO's 2-Meg Kit

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 00:10:48 EDT 2017

Those docs are already in The Color Computer Archives... In fact, they're the first 2 items under "Documents/Manuals/Hardware"
Alternately, you can use the Archives "Search" function and search "Disto" and you'll see them (as well as other Disto items).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com