[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Mon Oct 23 17:50:51 EDT 2017

   I picked up my two DE1 boards after work today. As I waited for them to
   bring them out, I was talking to the kind (and attractive) lady at the
   front desk. She said she didn't understand why these things were
   "flying off the shelf". She said they were all wondering. I told her
   that we turn these things in to CoCo's and other game units. I also
   mentioned that I used to work for Radio Shack Repair exactly across the
   street 30 years ago (i know no one cares but I just had too LOL). So
   they now know why they are popular.
   My boards are in very good condition. I haven't fully tested them yet
   but so far, they look good. I got board #32 and #94. Big spread. I
   didn't ask how many more they had. I guess I should have.
   Anyway, there you have it.