[Coco] Confused process to join the CoCoFPGA Yahoo group.

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 10:37:03 EDT 2017

 If I understand correctly, you're now in and able to access files and post to the CoCo FPGA group. If so, congrats! Good that you resolved this issue.

I recall requesting to join and waiting for a day or two before I was accepted., although this was years ago and I was already a member of Yahoo.

If receiving email from the groups gets annoying, you can configure it so that no emails are sent to your email account, In that case, you'll have to login to your Yahoo account and visit the group's page, but I don't find this cumbersome, compared to the management I have to do with the group's emails. This is really a user preference. Salvador