[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Sat Oct 21 10:57:31 EDT 2017

It’s been awhile since I installed the software (this is my second board) but I remember the disc being pretty useless. I had to download the newer version anyway. I’ll be doing it again...

BTW, I’d bet these came from ITT Technical Institute as part of the closure. My board is labeled as EECS which sounds like one of their class labels. Mine is board #60, so that might help in determining how many are available.

Thanks for the link.