[Coco] CoCoTALK #30 Saturday April 21st @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 23:38:16 EDT 2017

And in all seriousness, what I hope to achieve tomorrow is to have some
mature and adult conversations, and to not take any sides, trash or bash
anyone, but to just talk about some of the things that have not only
transpired this week, but the bigger picture of "the community" which is a
phrase that's thrown around.

There are a lot of people who are doing amazing things to provide content,
products and services, and sometimes the things we do won't always be
everyone's cup of tea.
Sometime in the process of doing "your thing" you may step on the toes of
someone else doing a similar thing.

Sometime the very suggestion of something new may spark a debate.  This
seems to not be a new thing, it's somewhat new to me, I've heard of some
things in the past, but I'm experiencing some things right now, and since
we have a weekly live talk show that talks about what goes on in the
community each week, this week's topic is what's going on with the
community itself.

Join us for some intelligent discussion, and let's make the CoCo community
great again.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com