[Coco] CoCoTALK #30 Saturday April 21st @ 2:00 PM EDT

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 13:52:06 EDT 2017

Just a reminder, that CoCoTALK! Episode 30 will air live this Saturday,
October 21st at 2:00 PM EDT.

CoCoTALK can be viewed live at http://live.cocotalk.live which links to the
YouTube live stream page.
You can participate in CoCoTALK! via live chat on YouTube, and you can call
into the show directly via Skype by adding ogStevieStrow as a Skype contact
prior to the live show.

Last week's episode, which was the Tandy Assembly Wrap-Up show was probably
one of my favorite ones to date.  We had a total of 21 people participate
in the Skype call throughout the show with well over a dozen on at all
times.

A lot of really good discussions took place, and we had a genuine good time
getting together. It's a virtual club meeting, it's a mini CoCoFEST! it's a
gathering of kindred spirits and I'd like even more of people in the CoCo
community to join.

There are no rules, requirements or prerequisites to be on the show, just
an interest, or even better, love for the CoCo and a desire to talk about
that is all you need.

All previous episodes can be replayed either as the original YouTube
videos, or as audio podcasts, and are available at http://cocotalk.live

Hope some of you will join us tomorrow!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow