[Coco] TandyTALK! The Tandy Assembly Podcaster's roundtable

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:19:38 EDT 2017

If you missed the live stream and haven't been able to watch a YouTube
replay, the Podcaster's round table is now available as an episode of the
CoCoTALK! podcast, for all things CoCoTALK! visit http://cocotalk.live  you
can also subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Tune-In, and possibly
other places.

This was a great gathering with the hosts of the TRS-80 Trash Talk, CoCo
Crew and CoCoTALK! podcasts, we all did a mini intro, and then got into a
lot of great group discussions with the attendees on the event, our
histories with Tandy and TRS-80 computers, and more.

Give it a listen, it might just change your life :)

Now if only there was a way to scrape my posting from Facebook and have it
show up here, that would be amazing...

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com