[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 18 07:58:12 EDT 2017

On 15/10/2017 1:10 PM, Dave Philipsen wrote:

> Here is a great opportunity to get a DE1 if you don’t already have
> one or maybe even if you want a spare.

Very tempted to pick up a couple for spares and other projects, however
shipping down under is expensive, which sours the deal a little, even if
you buy 6! :(

I can get 6 shipped to a US address for USD$14 total - Australia is
$154. Might get them shipped to my client in the US office, and have
them sitting there in case I get another trip over. If not...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>