[Coco] Altera

Amardeep S Chana asc135 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:01:53 EDT 2017

> On Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:14:12 AM CDT, Zippster <
> zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  These normally sell new for $150-$160 plus shipping.
>
> $10 does indeed sound a bit low…  :)
>
> Under $100 is a good deal on a DE1 board.
>
> - Ed

I would also like to point out that the shipping from Taiwan is pricey.  I
tried to buy a board from Terasic and it was like $50 shipping.  Instead I
took the small markup hit and bought it from Digikey.

These boards are a tremendous bargain at $75 + $14 shipping.  Anything you
bargain down from there is just pure icing.

Amardeep