[Coco] Glenside IDE OR SuperIDE Controller For Sale??????????

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 15:19:47 EDT 2017

I don't know who to reply to but here goes.
I have a few questionable boards here but my system is not set up to
test. I hope to have it together soon.
Someone has some known defective boards but I don't know where he is at
in the repairs.
When I am able to test what I have I will let you and the list know.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian/Treasurer

  The 27th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!    April 21 & 22, 2018

  Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard  1-630-629-1500
  Fest information at http://glensideccc.com