[Coco] Tandy Assembly

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:50:17 EDT 2017

like to see?"

The ability to pre-register and pre-pay admission and exhibitor fees in
advance, even offering a discount, would be great, the long lines on
opening day are inexcusable.

The ability to use PayPal, credit, debit, etc to participate in the auction
would be convenient for attendees, and increase sales for GCCC.

Not only does this make sense, but makes it easier for visitors.

It would also be nice to see promotional efforts extend outside of the box
and the obvious channels of the usual suspects of attendees.  Do you guys
use local papers, flyers and other community bulliten boards, etc to notify
the general public? It's such a great event, and the fact it's been running
so long, it should be celebrated, and I'm sure if more people in the area
knew, more people might attend out of curiosity, this could be a boost for
vendors, and the club.

My two cents, anyway.