[Coco] Did everyone see the announcement today?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Oct 7 22:34:43 EDT 2017

Well, you’ll have to admit that adafruit’s mission is very similar to the radio shack of days past when you could buy kits and build cool stuff.  It’s just more technologically advanced now. I can’t remember how many of those red perf-box kits I bought as a young lad.  And then there were the 10-in-1, 50-in-1, etc. kits.  I had one of those too. I built  little low power AM transmitter in my basement with an enameled copper wire hanging out the window going up the side of the house.  And I had a Webcor portable cassette deck with AC bias that I used to play music and act like a DJ.

Dave Philipsen