[Coco] Tandy Assembly Exhibit: CocoMEM

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Oct 5 18:30:25 EDT 2017

I removed my GIME successfully several times with a small screwdriver for
the purpose of cleaning its contacts, carefully alternating the two
diagonal corners and being very very careful not to apply very much
pressure.  But now that the GIME sockets have had several decades more to
become brittle, I'd never consider it today.

Art