[Coco] NitrOS9 question

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Oct 5 16:25:01 EDT 2017

Well, just for snicks I will try creating a Term descriptor for T2 and
changing the default console in Init back to Term.  However, the
'external processing' that T2 would need should come from SC6551. If you
think about it, T2 is already working without VTIO because the sign-on
banners show up.  That means that the I$Write system call is sending
data to IOMan who sends it to SCF who then determines that T2 is driven
by SC6551 and sends it to SC6551.

In addition, T2 works when VTIO is present even though there is no Term
descriptor.

Dave