[Coco] CocoPi3 cannot load disk images

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:26:17 EST 2017

Hi All,

I just finished installing the emulator on my Pi3, and, while the
emulator runs, I cannot load most images. I say most because I appear to
be able to load standard DECB images, but I can't load a NitrOS9 image
at all.

I am using the plain vanilla DECB (entry 1 in the Coco3 menu).
I press TAB, and that brings up the menu where I can choose File
Manager, and then select the option to insert a disk image. I choose an
OS9 image such as nos96809l2v030300...... etc etc, but the chosen file
does not show up in that option, and frequently my RPi3 freezes.

I did do the file system expansion (I have a 16GB SD Card).

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia