[Coco] CoCoSDC

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 13:33:09 EST 2017

128 mb card is large enough for 0-255 which includes the wasted space.

If u are using a physical hard drive via the superIDE or glenside and a SDC then I would recommend running SIDEKICK with my new SDCX access program. You can use this program to copy directly from the Harddrive to the sdc and back. All needed files are now in the archive