[Coco] Cartrage slot dev break out board

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 00:42:52 EST 2017

 Yes, I bought one at the last CoCoFEST!, but I can't remember who sold it to me. He's been mentioned on this list previously. Maybe John Strong?

Salvador
    On Friday, November 24, 2017, 10:02:19 PM CST, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:

 On 11/24/2017 2:53 PM, Steve Pedersen wrote:
> Hi, folks
> Does any one make a break out board for the coco?
> I want to try my hand at making stuff happen with my coco.
> 1st project will be simple stuff like blinking led's, Eventually what I
> want to do is make a 4 port serial interface that looks to the coco like
> the rs232 pack but uses a fully buffered full hardware flow control
> something like 165750

I think the folks who sell the cases have a board that fits in them and
is just perfboard with holes and an edge connector

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com