[Coco] Cartrage slot dev break out board

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:53:39 EST 2017

Hi, folks
Does any one make a break out board for the coco?
I want to try my hand at making stuff happen with my coco.
1st project will be simple stuff like blinking led's, Eventually what I
want to do is make a 4 port serial interface that looks to the coco like
the rs232 pack but uses a fully buffered full hardware flow control
something like 165750

--
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
- Voltaire