[Coco] Fwd: Re: If not a new thread Sorry,

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Nov 23 13:30:18 EST 2017

No, it is and always be a CoCo 1.  The CoCo 2 was functionally the same
as a CoCo 1 using fewer more specialized (some custom?) chips and a
functionally nicer (cheaper too) keyboard.  It used less power too due
to the part reduction.  On the software side; The CoCo 1 & 2 were 99.99%
identical.

Bruce W.

.