[Coco] CoCoSDC

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 14:59:34 EST 2017

 Not really :-)
I bought my first CoCo  SDC without having a CoCo. I took the CoCo SDC with me on vacation to the location where I have my old CoCo 1. It worked fine! AT first I couldn't get it to work, but it was because I forgot to set the jumper that selects the computer type (Dragon, non Dragon). Regards, Salvador

    On Sunday, November 19, 2017, 5:07:14 PM CST, Randall Kindig <randall.kindig at gmail.com> wrote:

 Yeah, I know, that’s pathetic, isn’t it? :). Also, I bought an MPI at the auction at CoCoFest 2015 that I’m testing for the first time, so I can sell it.

I have a ton of stuff I’ve bought that I haven’t gotten around to testing.  Sigh

Randy