[Coco] Very very cheap coco3

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:57:32 EST 2017

Hi, thank you for your kind offer, The auction ends in 4 hours and then I
have to pay and recieve the thing.
It's going to be a while till i have it. I will be happy to pay for all the
nessary sockets caps and what ever else is needed. I dont think it's right
that you do it for free tho when I send you the board we will talk :-)
If my situation was diffrent I could do it myself but such as things are I
need to farm this work out.