[Coco] Drivewire 4 vs. Java 9

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 18 10:53:12 EST 2017

What's the effect of stopping using that option ? It doesn't sound like anything
critical to DriveWire. Does it have any impact on how a JNI extension is allowed
to behave ? If so, it's probably not that many lines of code to be changed.

If you're using DW4UI.sh, edit it and remove the -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC option
from the java command. This is the same as running DW4 like :

   java -jar DW4UI.jar --backup &

If you're on Windows, I'm not sure what's different, maybe just don't put a "&".