[Coco] Making OS-9/NitrOS9 more user friendly Facebook group discussion

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Nov 16 21:40:30 EST 2017

On Nov 16, 2017, at 7:40 PM, William Carlin <whcarlinjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Recently there was a Facebook discussion in the Tandy Color Computer OS-9 /
> NitrOS9 group on the topic of increasing the user friendliness of
> OS-9/NitrOS9.

I read through the first part of this and it’s clear I need to take a deep dive in to it, so I’ll be printing this one out to read over lunch. The inconsistencies in options no doubt doesn’t help, but the help files and such could easily be addressed. It would be a good task force to create with folks taking on tiny jobs, chipping away at it.