[Coco] Shark v37H now with sound enabled on the CoCo3

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:07:25 EST 2017

Hello,
this is just to let you know that I have updated my SHARK
game for the CoCo/Dragon so that now the sound works flawwlessly
even on a CoCo3

Now it is possible to listen to the music played with the 2-voice
motor by Simon Jonassen and the footsteps I added together
with my reduced wave player for some sounds on the car ...
You will find the downloadable files as well as the corrected
source code here (as last version):
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5638
Hope you enjoy it
pere

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com